How To Use A Soda Siphon: Instructions for making soda water or other carbonated beverages with your Whip-eez Soda Siphon.
With the measuring tube in neck of bottle, fill your Whip-eez Soda Siphon about 1/2 full (4 cups) of cold water or any beverage you wish to carbonate. Insert the long tube with washer.
Screw siphon head on completely. Place one Co2 soda charger in the holder. Screw the holder with the charger into the siphon bottle until you hear the gas enter. Charge with only 1 charger. Shake well. Remove holder with the empty charger and replace with cap.
For best results: Chill your soda siphon first, then fill with very cold water, after charging, shake at least 20 times, and let sit in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before initial use.
When dispensing your soda, depress lever gently and direct the beverage toward the side of the glass keeping the soda siphon upright.
Follow these soda siphon instructions and you are ready to dispense your carbonated beverage. (See below for more recipes)
- Founded in year 2004, Whip-eez has been providing businesses and consumers with restaurant quality -N2o (nitrous oxide), and Co2 (carbon dioxide) chargers, dispensers, and accessories.
- Our goal is simple; to sell the highest quality products that make your business shine and to be widely regarded as the top choice in the United States. Our success is measured by customer satisfaction.
- We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in our company.
- Our number one priority is to provide you, our customer, with the highest quality products, along with the lowest pricing in the industry, on all Whip-eez brand items.
- Whip-eez, Inc. will always strive toward maintaining outstanding customer service and satisfaction. We want you to have a great experience with our company.
- Any questions or comments you may feel free to contact our office at 1-800-280-5245 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting all of your consumer needs.