1 Liter Red Rubber Coated Soda Siphon w/ Free 10 pack of Co2 Soda Chargers
Professional 32 Oz (1 Quart) Whip-eez Aluminum Soda Siphon
The rubber coating on this aluminum soda siphon makes for a nice non-slip surface for a better grip.
- Rubber coated aluminum bottle
- 2 year warranty
- Make 1-liter (1 quart) of fresh soda per cartridge
- Includes Free 10 pk Co2 soda chargers
Prepare pure soda water, sparkling refreshments & cocktails in minutes.
Making sodas with Co2 cartridges and seltzer siphons is back in style. Whip-eez aluminum soda siphons withstand the pressure better and are more durable than their ancestors.
How to make soda water using Soda siphons & Co2 cartridges :
1. Fill chilled soda siphon 2/3 full with cold tap or spring water
2. Insert a Co2 cartridge into the Co2 cartridge holder
3. Screw Co2 cartridge holder onto the seltzer siphon and shake about 20 times
4. Chill for at least 1 hour to let the Co2 disperse in the bottle
5. Press handle on soda siphon to release your carbonated water
6. Add a dash of syrup or some fruit juice to make your own flavored sodas
See some recipes for uses of this Restaurant Quality Seltzer Siphon and Whip Cream Dispensers!
|Dimensions||14.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 in|