1 Liter Red Rubber Coated Soda Siphon w/ Free 10 pack of Co2 Soda Chargers
Professional 32 Oz (1 Quart) Whip-eez Aluminum Soda Siphon
The rubber coating on this aluminum soda siphon makes for a nice non-slip surface for a better grip.
- Rubber coated aluminum bottle
- 2 year warranty
- Make 1-liter (1 quart) of fresh soda per cartridge
- Includes Free 10 pack CO2 soda chargers
Use this soda spritzer to prepare pure soda water, sparkling refreshments & cocktails in minutes.
Making sodas with CO2 cartridges and seltzer siphons is back in style. Whip-eez aluminum soda siphons withstand the pressure better and are more durable than their ancestors.
How to make soda water using Seltzer bottles & CO2 cartridges :
1. Fill chilled soda siphon 2/3 full with cold tap or spring water
2. Insert a CO2 cartridge into the cartridge holder
3. Screw cartridge holder onto the seltzer siphon and shake about 20 times
4. Chill for at least 1 hour to let the CO2 disperse in the bottle
5. Press handle on soda siphon to release your carbonated water
6. Add a dash of syrup or some fruit juice to make your own flavored sodas
See some recipes for uses of this Restaurant Quality Seltzer Siphon and Whip Cream Dispensers!
|Dimensions||14.5 × 4.5 × 4.5 in|
Steve W. –
The bottle is aluminum and the top is plastic. I chose this soda maker because it it suitable for my needs. The unit is easy to use. You fill the soda maker with water, screw on the top and carbonate the water with the soda charger, which was included in my purchase. It is compact enough to fit in my fridge. It doesn’t need any batteries or electric to work. I have recommended this to my friends and now everyone who reads this.